• MADE IN PENDLETON •
Candle Care 101
How to property care for +
burn your candles for hours of enjoyment.
Trim the wick
Always keep your wood wick trimmed to (1/8 to 1/4) of an inch to ensure optimal burn time and flame height. Before relighting your candle, simply clip or pinch the burned portion of the wick, taking care not to get any ash into the wax. Only trim wicks on a thoroughly cooled candle.
The first time + every time you burn your candle, it is essential to burn long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge of the vessel. This can take up to 2+ hours. Not burning your candle long enough to reach a full-width wax pool may lead to tunneling issues. Never burn your candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
• Never leave candles unattended.
• Keep on a level + heat resistant surface.
• Never burn more than 4 hours at a time.
• Always keep your wick trimmed.
• Keep out of reach of children + pets.
• Keep away from anything flammable.
• Keep away from draft + ceiling fans.
• Snuff candle with a sm. saucer or snuffer.
ENJOY ✚ LISTEN
Our candles are hand-poured in small batches with a luxurious blend of all-natural coconut + soy wax, wood wicks, phthalate-free fragrance oils, zero dyes, and always with love. Wood wicks are sustainably sourced, all-natural, and create a beautiful flame + soft crackle as they burn.